Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hairy Situations

So, last night I washed my hair, did a deep treatment and followed it up with my Cantu leave-in. Since my hair had been so dry I wanted to try adding some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to my leave-in to see if it would help. I have to say that so far the results are AMAZING!!!! My SFL told me that all I would need was a little bit, and she was absolutely right! I used about a dime size of EVOO, and my hair is moisturized and shiny! I LOVE it!

The true test will be how long the results last. In the meantime, I will be looking for another moisturizer. The Lustrasilk moisturizer that I was using just wasn't cutting it. I would apply it and my hair would look and feel just as dry.

Okay, Two Things:

1. I need to remind myself that this is going to be a process. 'Cause trust me I was 'THIS' close to going to the salon last week.

2. I don't want to toot my own horn, but my flexi rod set looks EVEN better with the added shine from the EVOO. BEEP! BEEP!

3 comments:

SMITTY said...

Is that why that cooking oil was upstairs? I NEED THAT FOR THAT CHICKEN I AM FRYING TODAY!

Moiré said...

LOL, first off, your husband is a mess!!!

And I'm glad that the EVOO worked well for you!!!

Your blog looks so nice! I love it!

SMITTY said...

WE BE BLOGGING! LOL