Friday, May 1, 2009

The Mary Kay Way

Inside the Pink Bubble

Ever since Career Conference I have had a very clear vision of where I want my business to go. I know what I want to achieve, and I know what it is going to take to get there. There have been some very exciting things going with the fabulous ladies that I work with, and I am SOOO incredibly happy for them. It does a woman good to be surrounded by other positive women who want MORE!

This month I added another new woman to my team, and I could not be more excited for her. I know this business is going to give her so much! I am also excited for my team member out in Washington state who is already working hard and making things happen. This is what I love most about this business. I have been provided with the opportunity to help other women realize their dreams. It's AMAZING!

My personal business is moving full speed ahead, I will be promoted this month! I expected great things, and great things are happening! The MK world better watch for me! I can not wait to become a Sales Director and drive my free Pink car! I have a lot of work to do, and a wonderful journey in front of me. God already has my unit picked out, they are waiting for me. This first level of promotion is only the beginning!

No comments: