Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fabulous Happenings

Whew! What a week it has been so far! The first thing I want to do is send out a HUGE CONGRATS to my husband! As many of you know he is in the Army, and last week he was promoted to a SGT.! How exciting is that?!? I am SO PROUD of him for accomplishing everything he's set out to do. Believe it or not every single goal that he had for himself when we got married has been accomplished. He is such an inspiration to me. His dedication makes me work even harder, and for that I am truly grateful.

We've been so busy lately that I don't even know where to start with a recap.....So I'll promise to do better about posting more frequently. Trust me when I say we do have some VERY (and I do mean VERY) fabulous things going on and I can't wait to share them with all of you!

No comments: