Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hairy Situations

Tuesday I paid a visit to my stylist to get a blow out. The second she saw me she asked "Who's been doing your hair?". I giggled and told her believe it or not I did this flexi rod set myself. She told me my curls looked just as good a professional's! I got a shampoo and a deep treatment. She said my ends were in good shape, so I didn't get them trimmed.

One thing that she did say was that since I was growing out my relaxer during the summer that I would probably need to come to her more often to get a blow out. I don't know why, she mentioned something about it being too hot. The only thing that I could take from that is that she wants my $45 every two weeks, haha! My plan during the summer was to go see her every 8 weeks for a blow out and a trim. Every two weeks seems a bit excessive.

What are your thoughts? Is there something about the summer months that would require a trip to the salon every two weeks? I guess the recession has started to hit her pockets too...

No comments: