Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fabulous Happenings

Where should I begin? This weekend was pretty good, nothing to fab happened, just some ordinary laid back casual fun. Saturday I made a run to the mall to find something to wear for Easter. That turned out to be a bigger task than I had hoped, but 2 hours later I surfaced with a somewhat decent outfit. (That I am thinking about returning/exchanging). Anywho, after the mall I met up with the hubby and we headed to lunch at Red Robin. Because my dining experience was so amazing I'll have to reserve my critique for a 'Peep This' post. Saturday night was pretty chill, we played Wii and watched some TV. Two things that I hardly have time for during the week.

Sunday, we made our way to a local flea market to pick up some random items. I LOVE flea markets because you always get to find really cool things that you simply CAN NOT find anywhere else. I found a really cool case for my phone, so I was very satisfied with our trip. Sunday afternoon was spent outside. My husband detailed our cars and I caught up on this Summer's hottest trends with Glamour magazine. Later, we made our way to the tennis courts for a game, and we ended the night with take out from Famous Dave's.

Tomorrow, we'll be heading to NC to spend some time with my Mother-In-Law, can't wait! I love a good (quick) road trip!

No comments: