Monday, March 30, 2009

Fabulous Happenings




This weekend was pretty great! I started my weekend early by taking my weekly lunch break with my co-workers. Every Friday we all eat lunch together. This past Friday we decided to dine at Hinode, a Sushi Buffet in Bethesda, MD. It was amazing, $15 well spent. Every piece of Sushi was absolutely delicious, and their tempura is to die for. LOVE IT!!
Saturday, I interviewed a young lady that's thinking about starting her own business. She's a very sweet girl and I hope she makes the best decision for her. I had lots of errands to run on Saturday. Stops were made at Food Lion and Target. I picked up some very fun, semi obnoxious house slippers at Target. My dog will probably destroy them before I get a chance to really fall in love with them. Saturday night, my hubby and I hung out with our neighbors. We had wine and played Phase 10, if you've never played, you have no idea what you're missing!

There isn't much of a recap for Sunday. I'd like to welcome my newest team member to MK, I hope this business gives you everything you need and more!

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments: