Friday, March 20, 2009

The Beginning

My Two:

I was going to start off my first post with a clever or witty opening about our new friendship, but I decided to skip all that and get right to it....

This weekend was probably the.best.weekend.ever. I attended Career Conference in Baltimore, MD with all of my MK sisters. It was a BLAST!! Not only did I become more appreciative of what I have in MK, but I also became more aware of how absolutely fabulous all of the women are. It is such a great thing to be surrounded by positive women.

I also had the pleasure of dining with another fabulous woman on Sunday, my Sister For Life (SFL), not to be confused with a BFF. I believe the title BFF should be strictly held for teenagers, because as many women know a BFF can come and go, but Sisters are forever. More on my dinner and SFL later......

Okay, Two Things:

1: Work Smart - I learned this weekend that it is not good enough to just work, but you must work smart. There is a difference. Find a routine that works for you and stick with it. "Rome was not built in a day.", and my business won't be either. Work Smart. Work Hard. Work Fast.

2: Shine On - For the first time in my life I feel like my time is right now! It is my time to shine. It is my time to expect great things, and to receive great things. I am so full of life, happiness and positive energy. My dreams are my reality. This is my year, I will get it done, I will Shine On!

This blog will cover a wide range of topics, because like most women I like to talk AND I have an opinion about everything! I'll try my best to keep everything organized and easy to find. Have a great day everyone, you'll be hearing A LOT more from me!

No comments: