Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Witness for Fitness

An Update

I know it's been awhile since I've updated the blog, sorry about that. Just so you know I have been a woman of my word and I've been keeping consistent with my workout routine. It is going great! I feel so much better!

Since I made the decision to walk as my form of exercise I decided to invest in some new shoes (I'll use ANY excuse to shop for shoes, LOL), and a walking belt. I went with the Danskin Walking belt because you can adjust the weight of the belt to fit your level of intensity. Now I know that there are going to be some naysayers thinking that the belt probably doesn't really make a difference because it only weighs up to five pounds.

Let.Me.Tell.You. I almost DIED, lol! Of course, I started out with all five pounds in the belt because I thought I could handle it. Mmm, my legs were BURNING before I made it off my street! It was an AMAZING workout. I'm not sure how it works (logistically speaking), but it works.

If you're a "walker" I highly recommend you try this belt out. It's easy to use and you'll burn double calories by using it!

No comments: